Drilling Confirms High Grade Sugar Zone at Depth – 16.82 g/t over 1.66m Middle Zone Step-Out Retains Width – 6.80 g/t over 6.18m
November 10, 2017
HARTE GOLD CORP. (“Harte Gold” or the “Company”) (TSX: HRT / OTC: HRTFF / Frankfurt: H4O) is pleased to provide an update on recent drilling completed on the Company’s 100% owned Sugar Zone Project.
- Step-out drilling at the Sugar Zone continues to expand mineralization to the southwest at depth, returning 16.82 g/t over 1.66 meters in SZ-17-234 and confirms high grades continuing to the southwest.
- Step-out drilling reconfirms continuity of grade and width characteristic of the deposit, including: 11.36 g/t over 2.00 meters at SZ-17-223W and 11.16 g/t over 2.05 meters at SZ-17-223W2.
- Middle Zone drilling continues to expand the mineralized envelope and demonstrates attractive widths including a high grade core, returning 6.80 g/t over 6.18 meters including 36.90 g/t over 1.05 meters at WZ-17-92.
- Follow up drilling at the Lynx Zone is underway.
- Regional drilling is now testing new targets including: Marten Zone on the west side of the Dayohessarah Lake and Moose Zone on the south end of Dayohessarah Lake.