Drilling Continues To Return High-Grade Intersects, Including 48.30 g/t over 2.12 Meters at Sugar Zone, 13.68 g/t over 7.02 Meters at Middle Zone. Sugar Zone Project Development Accelerates With Mill Construction Underway
September 6, 2017
HARTE GOLD CORP. (“Harte Gold” or the “Company”) (TSX: HRT / OTC: HRTFF / Frankfurt: H4O) is pleased to provide an update on the Corporation’s activities and results at its 100% owned Sugar Zone Project.
- Infill drilling on both the Sugar Zone and Middle Zone continues to produce positive results. Drill spacing will move resources to Measured, Indicated and Inferred allowing these two areas to be included in the next resource update. Currently six drill rings are active at the Sugar and Middle Zones.
- Exploration drilling utilizing two rigs at the Lynx Zone, Wolf Zone and Fisher Zone discovered additional mineralized zones on strike of the Sugar Zone and Middle Zone respectively. Limited drilling to-date will be followed up after a review of results.
- Block model update is now underway with the upper 500 meters of the Sugar Zone infill drilling completed, targeting Measured and Indicated resources. The lower 500 meters is now being drilled to extend the down dip extension to 1,000 meters targeting Inferred resources.
- The Helicopter Magnetometer (“MAG”) and Time Domain Electro-Magnetic (“HTEM”) surveys are now complete. Numerous new anomalies have been identified which may host both gold and Volcanogenic Massive Sulphide (“VMS”) deposits. Field work has begun on these new targets. Newly discovered “Eagle Zone” comment follows.
- Tom Jones Corp., has been engaged to begin civil engineering works, including pouring foundations for the mill building. Site preparation has been completed and all steel is now on site for mill construction.
- Underground development of the first commercial mining area continues with five levels under development, three of which are now complete (see longitudinal section).
- 30,000 tonnes of ore currently stockpiled on surface will be processed during mill start-up and commissioning.