Harte Gold Provides Operations and Exploration Update
December 11, 2018
Toronto, ON: HARTE GOLD CORP. (“Harte Gold” or the “Company”) (TSX: HRT / OTC: HRTFF / Frankfurt: H4O) is pleased to provide the following update on its commercial operations and exploration activities.
- The Sugar Zone Mill complex is achieving consistent throughput of 575 tonnes per day. Over 24,000 tonnes of material has been processed through the mill year-to-date. The Company is on track to declare commercial production by year-end.
- A flotation concentrate at higher than expected grades is being shipped to the Horne Smelter for processing. Gold is also is being recovered through a gravity circuit at site and shipped in the form of doré bars.
- High grade mineralization at the Middle Zone has extended to near surface. Hole WZ-18-207 returned 16.44 g/t over 2.52 metres at 100 metres.
- Mineralization of the Middle Zone has extended 250 metres along strike at 750 metres below surface, converging with the Wolf Zone at depth. Hole WZ-18-220 returned 6.80 g/t over 2.00 metres, hole WZ-18-221 returned 7.39 g/t over 2.06 metres and hole WZ-18-221W returned 5.14 g/t over 2.08 metres.
- Infill drilling is now complete and a NI 43-101 Mineral Resource Estimate is being prepared on the basis of drilling completed in 2018. Based on assays received to-date, the Company expects a significant upgrade in the tonnes and grade of Indicated Mineral Resources. The Company is targeting to announce an updated Mineral Resource Estimate in Q1 2019.
- An agreement has been reached with Appian Natural Resources Fund (“Appian”) to extend the US$20 million subordinated loan facility to May 9, 2019 on similar terms and conditions. The Company will provide further details on the extension upon execution of the agreement and subject to exchange approval.