Harte Gold's Operation Continues to Trend Positively in January
February 8, 2021
Toronto – February 8, 2021 - HARTE GOLD CORP. (“Harte Gold” or the “Company”) (TSX: HRT / OTC: HRTFF / Frankfurt: H4O) is pleased to provide the following operations and corporate update.
Performance Improvements Continue:
- Mine capital development averaged 13.1 metres per day for January, inline with targeted development rates for 2021; up from 11.4 metres per day in Q4 2020.
- Ore tonnes processed totaled 21,686 tonnes for January, an average of 700 tonnes per day ("tpd"), representing an increase of 36% over Q4 2020.
- Average grade of 5.7 g/t Au was inline with planned grade for January. Average grade for 2021 is expected to be 7.1 g/t Au, reflecting higher grade areas to be mined.
- Gold production for January was 3,785 ounces, representing continued improvement over preceding quarters' monthly averages.
- Redpath's mobile equipment has been fully secured and is now managed by Harte Gold.
- Completed the transition to owner-operator at the Sugar Zone mine.