Sugar Zone Grades Improving with Depth New Footwall Zone Intersected in the South – 36.97 g/t over 2.43m Upper Zone Re-Emerging in the North – 42.29 g/t over 1.70m and Middle Zone Continuity Reconfirmed – 22.56 g/t over 4.15m
October 3, 2017
HARTE GOLD CORP. (“Harte Gold” or the “Company”) (TSX: HRT / OTC: HRTFF / Frankfurt: H4O) is pleased to provide an update on recent drilling completed on the Company’s 100% owned Sugar Zone Project.
- Sugar Zone appears to be improving at depth with three distinct mineralized structures: the Upper Zone, Lower Zone and newly identified Footwall Zone.
- Drilling into the Upper Zone mineralization continues to expand north towards the Middle Zone, intersecting 42.29 g/t over 1.70 meters in SZ-17-214W.
- Lower Zone drilling continues to return higher grade intersections at depth, including: 26.39 g/t over 1.55 meters in SZ-17-225W.
- A new zone of mineralization, the “Footwall Zone”, returned 36.97 g/t over 2.43 meters in SZ-17-223 and potentially extends mineralization down-dip and to the south.
- A drill rig is being mobilized to the Marten Zone, west of Dayohessarah Lake, to test a large gold bearing gossan zone, previously undrilled.