Sugar Zone South Continues to Expand, SZ-19-276 Returned 23.59 g/t Over 2.02 m, Discovery of New Gold, Copper, Zinc Trend over 10 km
August 14, 2019
Toronto, ON: HARTE GOLD CORP. (“Harte Gold” or the “Company”) (TSX: HRT / OTC: HRTFF / Frankfurt: H4O) is pleased to provide the following exploration update.
- The high grade Sugar Zone South discovery continues to expand. Current mineralized extent is 300 meters along strike and 200 meters down dip and remains open in both directions.
- Recent mineralized intersections in the Upper Zone areas of Sugar Zone South have returned up to 23.59 g/t over 2.02 meters.
- Step out drilling continues to define the size of Sugar Zone South. The Company expects to incorporate this new zone in an updated mineral resource estimate by the end of this year.
- New mineralized discoveries at the Flat Lake and TNT Zones have returned gold and base metals values (copper, zinc and molybdenum) along a combined trend in excess of 10 km. No previous diamond drilling has been conducted in these areas. Geophysical surveys and drill programs are now being planned.
- At Flat Lake and south to the TNT Showing, gold, zinc and copper values of 253 ppb, 0.79% and 0.69% respectively have been discovered over significant widths.